Garden Design Workshops
Who are the workshops for?
My garden design workshops are for anyone who is interested in sustainable garden design or horticulture.
Workshops are designed to be suitable for all ages and abilities. I have experience in running workshops for community groups, schools, staff teams and designers.
Should you decide to commission a garden design workshop, it can then be customised to suit your specific interests or needs. Topics include the following:
- Designing your own garden
- Growing your own food
- Creating natural habitats
- Permaculture Design
- Designing natural playscapes
- Edible or ornamental planting
…And many more!
“All the aims of the workshop were covered, but there was plenty of space for individual questions and so much knowledge sharing”.
Participant of Grow-your-own Workshop
Scotch Quarry Fruity Corners Project, Lancaster
What are the garden design workshops like?
All my workshops are:
- Informative – every workshop is packed full of useful content and expert knowledge.
- Empowering – my aim is to equip participants with skills and resources so that they can do the work themselves.
- Interactive – workshops are designed to give everyone a chance to contribute and share; not simply to sit and listen.
- Practical – during the workshop participants can practice the skills taught to help build their ability and confidence.
- Flexible – workshops can be arranged at a time to suit you and your group or organisation.
How to Arrange a Workshop
If you are interested in creating a workshop for you and your team I would love to hear from you.